10/08/2008

Murphy's Law

I’m really up to my eyes of Murphy’s Law. Do you know what I’m talking about? Sure you know. That law says that when a toast falls down, the side that will touch the carpet is always the buttered one. And that the more expensive the carpet is, the higher is the probability that this occurs.


Now is raining. And do you know why I’m angry? Because the rain it isn’t because the water cycle or because a meteorological phenomenon, no. It’s raining because I put on the washing machine yesterday and all my clothes are hanged out in the terrace. I think tomorrow I will have to go work nude.

I really don’t know why we have this big problem of drought in Spain last year. I have remediated it if Zapatero had told me to put on the washing machine more often. Because always that I put it, rains!!!

Is because this that I definitively hate the Murphy’s law.

6 comments:

brisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brisa said...

I'm totally agree with you.I have dryer at home.Is a dood solution.
But always when I make the washing with this kind of delicate cloth that could not be dried in the machine, begans to rains,or the neighbourd makes sardines.
So I have to get the cloth inside the washing machine and then the cloth smell bad.

Nuria Vidal said...

INTERESTING AND ORIGINAL PIECE OF WRITING BUT YOU MUST BE MORE CAREFUL WITH THE LANGUAGE. SEE MY CHANGES AND TRY TO BE SIMPLER BY NOT TRANSLATING FROM YOUR LANGUAGE. READ MORE AND THINK IN ENGLISH.

-I’m really up to my eyes WITH
-Now IT's raining.
-NOT because OF the rain, NEITHER because OF the water cycle nor because OF a meteorological phenomenon, no.
-I think tomorrow I will have to go TO work
-I really don’t know why we HAD this big problem of DRAUGHT in Spain last year.
-I'D have SOLVED it if Zapatero had told me to put on the washing machine more often.
Because WHENEVER I START MY WASHING MACHINE, it (0) rains!!! Is because OF this that I definitively hate the Murphy ’s Law.

Mr.Bean said...

Why I can understand you so well??

James Wilkinson said...

So... the cause of the drought is the increasing use of dryers in the world... it only rains if there are clothes hung out... hehe

I've seen a TV program where they demonstrated that the other side of the toast will touch the carpet if the toast falls down from a height wich is twice the normal height of a table. It's curious.

Sand in my shoes said...

All the people hates Murphy law.
It's funny because a lot of bloggers talk about the raining day!